Please be sure to read this rental agreement (the “Agreement”). The vacation rental property you have selected (the “Vacation Rental”) may have additional rules, policies, terms and conditions that apply to your stay, which are found in the description section(s) of the Vacation Rental. When you click on “Pay” you are acknowledging and agreeing to each of the described terms and conditions, as well as the following for the selected property:
- BOOKING TRANSACTION. This Agreement is between ("GKB Condos LLC" or "Host"), and the individual completing this booking transaction for the Vacation Rental located at The Pointe Royale Golf Village (“you” or “Guest”). The reservation dates requested will only be held once the following have been provided: 1) the payment that is due when requesting the reservation; 2) photos of the Guest's government issued identification (front and back), i.e. drivers license. Upon receipt of these two items the reservation will be confirmed. You agree that you will be present at the Vacation Rental for the entire duration of the reservation and that you will be responsible for the actions and behavior of each individual present at the Vacation Rental during your stay. This includes ensuring each individual in your party or otherwise present at the Vacation Rental is aware of and in compliance with the terms identified in this Agreement.
- PAYMENT TERMS & CANCELLATION. The total amount due, including the base rates, taxes, and fees are displayed on the checkout webpage for the Vacation Rental. 50% of your total payment will be due upon checkout, as indicated in the “amount to be charged now” line. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. Please review these amounts carefully. You may cancel your booking at any time, however, 90% is refunded up to 30 days prior to check-in, 50% is refunded up to 5 days prior to check-in and there is no refund from that point onward. If a renter's reservation is made directly on bransoncondo.org and a request is made by the renter to change their reservation, the request must occur more than five days prior to arrival and be in writing (to include a text message). The renter agrees that their new reservation is subject to availability and the new reservation does become non-refundable.
- HOUSE RULES & POLICIES.
- Smoking or vaping is NOT allowed in the condo or the sunroom. If the condo or sunroom have been smoked or vaped in, then guests will be charged $500 for the clean up, filtration costs and future revenue loss.
- You must be at least 25 years old to reserve this condo.
- The Vacation Rental does not permit or allow parties of any size.
- The Vacation Rental does not permit pets of any kind, except for licensed service animals. See the section labeled Service Animals below for more details.
- The Vacation Rental occupancy can not exceed six (6), per the Branson Fire Marshall regulation.
- Quiet hours are from 10pm until 7am every day. If violated, The Pointe will send their security officer to provide a warning. If the noise continues after a visit with the security officer, the Branson Police Department and/or Taney County Sheriff Office will be called. Should this occur, you agree to forfeit your entire Security Deposit.
- Parking is free on a first come, first serve basis.
- Trailers and boats are not permitted.
- You agree to abide by all the posted rules listed onsite.
- Violation of any state or federal law or city ordinance by any individual at the Vacation Rental during your reservation will result in the immediate removal of you and other members of your party from the Vacation Rental without refund.
- ARRIVAL DETAILS & CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT. Check-in time is no earlier than 3pm on your arrival date. Check-out time is no later than 10am on your departure date. Failure to abide by these times will result in a fee of $100.00/hour for the first hour and incrementally by 15 minutes after the first hour. If you or any member of your group fails to vacate the Vacation Rental at the designated check-out time, you grant the Host the right to charge the credit card number used to book the Vacation Rental for the rates mentioned above. Further, the Host may initiate any and all proceedings necessary to remove you or any member of your group or your belongings from the Vacation Rental immediately. Amenity cards have been provided for your reservation. Failure to leave the cards in the Vacation Rental at check out will result in a charge of $50.00 per pass.
- DAMAGE. The Security Deposit and the related terms and conditions are set forth on the Host webpage and are incorporated into this Agreement. Any damage to the Vacation Rental must be reported to the Hose before check-out. This may include damage or loss occurring during your stay, violations of house rules or policies, additional cleaning fees, and/or any fines or other costs incurred by the behavior of the Guest or any other occupant during your stay in violation of laws or other regulations. You grant the Host the right to charge the credit card number used to book the Vacation Rental for any such damages, including, but not limited to, additional cleaning fees. We charge $89.00 per hour to repair any damage occurred to the unit with a minimum of one hour charged. To ensure that the proper party is held responsible, please notify the Host of any damage found at check-in on your arrival date. If the Vacation Rental is found to have had tobacco consumed in it in any form or a pet, or service animal, is brought in without proper notification, you agree to forfeit your Security Deposit.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The maximum number of people that may occupy the Vacation Rental is six (6). For clarification, this number applies to all overnight guests, day visitors and children. Occupancy over the indicated capacity (six) may result in the immediate removal of you and other members of your party from the Vacation Rental and forfeiture of all amounts paid. Maximum occupancy is established by the Branson Fire Marshall and the Host is not authorized to make exceptions to these terms.
- CONDITION OF THE PROPERTY. We care very much about our Vacation Rental and strive to keep it in excellent shape. If you notice any problems, hazardous conditions, housekeeping issues, or maintenance issues, please notify the Host immediately. The Host must be given the opportunity to fix, replace or improve the situation presented by the guest during the actual stay for the Host to consider an appeasement to the guest. If notified at the time of check out of an issue or after the check-out date, no appeasement will be provided and guests will be responsible for any damage caused. If the Vacation Rental is not in the condition represented in the rental listing, we may, with our sole discretion, offer an appeasement; provided, however, that in no event will such an appeasement exceed the amount you paid for the reservation. You hereby acknowledge that since the Vacation Rental has access to shared amenities, the repair and maintenance of such shared amenities may not be within the Host's responsibility or control and no appeasement(s) would be made.
- HOST ACCESS. In the very unlikely case, you agree to allow the Host, The Pointe maintenance personnel and/or agents of the Host reasonable access to the Vacation Rental during your stay if requested. Such access may be necessary to resolve maintenance related issues you report. In the event of an emergency, the Vacation Rental may be accessed without prior notice or permission.
- CLEANLINESS. You are expected to treat the Vacation Rental with respect, keeping in mind that this is an individual's home, not a hotel room. Even though a cleaning fee is charged, you are expected to leave the Vacation Rental in a clean, neat, and orderly condition and respect the Host's requests regarding check-out procedures. Disposal of all garbage in the nearest dumpster is expected as well as starting all the towels in the washing machine and starting the dishwasher with any dishes that need to be cleaned on the departure day.
- CANCELLATIONS. In the very unlikely event the Host cancels your booking, you will be notified as quickly as possible. In such cases, we will refund 100% of any amounts paid to the Host.
- FORCE MAJEURE. In the event your stay at the Vacation Rental becomes impossible for any reason outside of our control, including natural disasters, fire, evacuation orders, Acts of God or other acts of government agencies, we may choose to cancel your booking and issue a partial or full refund or booking credit of the amounts paid to us. For purposes of clarification, no refund (partial or full) or credit is due (or will be made) to you for inclement weather, any pandemic related issue or trip interruption. You and your invitees must comply with any mandatory evacuation order. We strongly encourage you to purchase Travel Insurance. Details of this insurance can be found on our website.
- INDEMNIFICATION & HOLD HARMLESS; ASSUMPTION OF RISK. The Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Host, for any liabilities, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim in connection with your use and/or occupancy of the Vacation Rental, including, but not limited to, any claim or liability for personal injury, damage, fines, penalties, loss of personal belongings, or theft of property, which is made, incurred, or sustained by you and/or anyone using the Vacation Rental during your stay. You and anyone using the Vacation Rental during your stay accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of third-party transportation vendors, the pool(s)/hot tub, activities participated in while on the premises, or amenities provided at the property, as applicable. Additionally the Host is not be liable for events out of their control, including but not limited to: Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, inclement weather, disruption of electricity, television, internet service, pool, hot tub, tennis courts, basketball courts, pickleball courts, playgrounds, road repair, vandalism, theft, or other damages to personal property, etc.
- ATTORNEY'S FEES & COSTS. If we employ the services of an attorney or attorneys to enforce any conditions of this Agreement, you shall be liable to us, as applicable, for reasonable attorney's fees and costs incurred. Any costs incurred related to any case brought forth in court against the Guest by the Host to include searching and locating the Guest, subpoenas, transaction fees and court fees will be the responsibility of the Guest. Should any judgment made against the renter cause a collection to occur, the Guest agrees to be responsible for all costs associated with the collection of the judgment.
- FALSIFIED BOOKINGS. If your booking was made under false pretense, including, but not limited to, a falsified name, age or size of group, you will be subject to immediate cancellation of your reservation, removal from the property, and forfeiture of all amounts paid, including possible revocation of your Security Deposit.
- LIMITED SHORT-TERM RENTAL. It is expressly understood and agreed that this is a short-term vacation rental and is not a lease or other long-term residential tenancy agreement. This Agreement is only for the licensed use of the Vacation Rental for the stated reservation dates. It creates no property rights for the Guest and no rights to renewal or for recurring usage. This includes any governmental agency requiring you to quarantine in the event of a COVID related issue. The Guest shall not sublet the Vacation Rental or any part of it and shall not assign any interest (in whole or in part) to this Agreement or any rights hereunder.
- SERVICE ANIMALS. Service animals shall be leashed while outside the Vacation Rental and all feces be collected and thrown away. The Guest agrees that any damage caused to the Vacation Rental will be reimbursed through the security deposit. Should the damage exceed the security deposit, the Guest agrees to pay the Host for damages within thirty days to avoid mediation and arbitration. Any fines levied against the Host due to negligence of the Guest's actions by The Pointe Royale Golf Village will ultimately be the responsibility of the Guest.
- MEDIATION & ARBITRATION. If you have a dispute that arises from or relates to this Agreement or the Host, and if the dispute cannot be settled through direct discussions, you agree to try to settle the dispute by mediation administered by a qualified person, organization or company as chosen by the Host.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will the Host, nor its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents and/or owners, be liable for any indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with your stay at the Vacation Rental. This limitation applies to all claims for damages whether based on a theory of warranty, contract, tort (including ordinary negligence), strict liability, or any other cause of action, even if the Host has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of it essential purpose.
- CLASS ACTION & JURY TRIAL WAIVER. Any and all proceedings to resolve claims will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, the parties each waive any right to a jury trial.
- INJURY / DEATH. The Host is not responsible for any injury, drowning and/or death caused to any party occupying the Vacation Rental. Please keep in mind that at the private access to Lake Taneycomo and the pool(s) and hot tub, there are no LifeGuards present and all swimming is done at your own risk. The Host is not responsible for any injuries occurring while on the playground, on the community’s amenities or elsewhere on the property of The Pointe Royale Golf Village. Revision 0, dated 1/1/2024
Branson Condo at Pointe Royale
Pointe Royale (The Pointe)
129 The Bluffs
Building 33, Unit 3
Branson, MO 65616
Features of this Branson Condo at Pointe Royale:
- Two bedrooms, two baths
- Sleeps six
- Across the street from the pools (outdoor & indoor) along with tennis and pickleball courts, as well as basketball hoop
- Across the street from the club house
- Across the street from the putting green and pro-shop
- Beautiful backyard landscaping
- Direct access to Lake Taneycomo from within Pointe Royale
- Only two small half steps to access the entire condo